Acute Abdomen

acute abdomen, emergency abdomen The term acute abdomen refers to a sudden, severe abdominal pain that is less than 24 hours in duration. It is in many cases a medical emergency, requiring urgent and specific diagnosis. Several causes need surgical treatment.

The cause of acute abdomen may be 1 of theses :

  • Infection (ex.Appendicitis Acute)
  • Perforation (ex.Ulcer Perforation)
  • Obstruction (ex.Bowel Tumor, Hernia Strangulated)
  • Bleeding (ex.Aneurysm Rupture)
  • Artikel Terkait



    Comments :

    6 komentar to “Acute Abdomen”

    Hello Friends! how r u today? I come to see u with Smile..:)...hope u can visit me 2....thks ^O^

    Best Mp3 Players said...
    on 

    Hello Friends! I come to see u ...hope u can visit me 2....thks

    orange said...
    on 

    hermmm...nice post

    zabidi said...
    on 

    I sometimes suffer from abdominal pain, but I guess that one is not acute.

    BTW, added you in my blog roll. Hope you could link me back. Thanks.

    madz said...
    on 

    多謝美味的心靈雞湯............................................

    投癢癢 said...
    on 

    Info yang berguna banget gan.... Lanjutkan terus dan salam sukses gan.......

    Agen Poker
    Judi Poker
    Poker Online
    Agen Domino
    Bandar Domino
    Agen Poker Online
    Agen Poker Terpercaya
    Poker Terpercaya
    Bandar Domino Online
    Taruhan Poker
    Bandar Poker

    Berita Bola
    DOTA2
    Kumpulan Bokep

    Agen Poker said...
    on 

    Post a Comment